What is EAP?
EAP (Early Access Program) is a special program for early adopters. It's intended for those people who'd like to get an easy and trusted way to manage ZFS on common Linux systems as early as possible and ready to face some early bugs. EAP will give you an opportunity to start using Poolsman before its general availability, which is expected later in 2023 with 1.0 release. EAP will grant access to all existing and new features for one year. With the final release (version 1.0) we may rethink our licensing model, but all EAP licenses will remain active until expiration. Additionally we will provide special conditions for migration to a new license for all early adopters who joined EAP.
How EAP order works?
After purchase you will be sent EAP license key and Poolsman download URL with instructions. Please pay attention that all sales are non-refundable (more details in our Refund policy).
|1-year license for 1 host|
|1-year subscription for updates|
|Special conditions for further final release (version 1.0)|
|Professional support *|
|Remote support via SSH|
* Professional support is provided via email in English language at [email protected].
|Supported operating systems *|
- Debian 11, 10
- Ubuntu 22.04, 20.04
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9, 8
- Oracle Linux 9, 8
- Rocky Linux 9, 8
- openSUSE Tumbleweed
- Arch Linux
- Proxmox VE 7, Backup Server 7
- Intel/AMD 64-bit (x86_64)
- ARM 64-bit (aarch64)
- Cockpit 200+
- OpenZFS 0.8+
- smartmontools 7+ (optional for S.M.A.R.T. monitoring)
|Clients||All major web browsers on any operating system (including Windows, MacOS, and Android)|
* Other Linux operating systems may also be compatible if they have all prerequisites installed, however we haven't tested them internally. If you wish to use another Linux distribution, please contact us and we'll consider adding it to our test plan and to the list of supported OS.
What's already implemented?
- Pools management (create/destroy/export);
- Datasets (both Filesystems and ZVols), Snapshots and Clones management (create/update/rename/destroy with full support of compression and deduplication);
- Disks monitoring (temperature, health, S.M.A.R.T.);
- Dashboard with the top level information about ZFS RAM usage, disks and pools;
- Unique Command Preview feature (ability to review each CLI command before execution);
- Light and dark UI theme.
Probably the best way to meet with all features is to explore our Screenshots Gallery and Announcements.
Next features are expected very soon:
- Pool expansion and Disks replacement.
- Encryption configuration support (passwords, hex/bin file keys, lock/unlock).